How is it the end of August? Between work stuff, family stuff, social stuff, and lots of writing, the time has totally flown. It’s so easy to get caught up in the forward motion of the calendar, but I’m trying to savor this last bit of summer. I’ve found that making time for yoga has been a huge help in getting me to slow the f*** down and stay present, and journaling has also been a big help! Cooking, food prep, and the like, are also things that help me calm down and keep my head in the moment.
As I do every month, here are some of my recent publications and media appearances. Happy reading!
- Hungover? Exactly What To Eat (And What To Avoid) To Feel Better, Stat
- Feeling Stressed? 3 RD-Approved Tricks To Calm Down, Stat
- A Registered Dietitian’s Top Tricks For Making A Breakfast That Will Keep You Full For Hours
- How To Make Meal Prep And Cooking Easier With Frozen Vegetables
- There’s One Big Thing Missing From The “What The Health” Documentary
- This Kale Avocado BLT Salad Satisfies Your Bacon Craving In A Healthier Way
- The Best Protein Pancakes You’ll Ever Make
- 7 Foods not to eat before a big event and 7 foods to eat
- Signs you may have a food allergy
- What yoga instructors eat for breakfast
Food & Nutrition’s Stone Soup Blog
- How To Cut Back On Salt Without Hating Your Food
- The Weird Reaction You Might Have After Eating Sugar Substitutes
- 8 Habits You Need To Break If You Want To Lose 5 Pounds
- 7 Things You Need To Know If You’re Counting Calories to Lose Weight
Cape Fear Nutrition
What was the highlight of your month?
This has been another installment of the Running with Spoons Thinking Out Loud link party, where randomness is the name of the game. Thanks to Amanda for hosting.
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.