Rabbit, rabbit. I always try to remember to say that on the first day of the month. When we were kids, my sister told me to do that for good luck or something, and it stuck.
This is also the day I look at all my numbers from the previous month and add them to my nerdy spreadsheet. Having a regular date with myself to review all the metrics I track in my business (income, expenses, social media accounts, blog stats, etc) makes it less overwhelming than not knowing where I’m at or what the rate of growth is. It absolutely gives me clues as to where to focus my energy in the month ahead. Sure, I look in between, but having this regularly scheduled appointment helps me be more objective and less emotional about those numbers.
Writing up my monthly media list also acts as a to-done list and important reality check. As I was chatting about on Instagram last week, sometimes I get into a funk where I feel off my game for seemingly no reason or get so focused on small stuff, I forget to savor the moment. It’s usually a sign I need to take a little step back and reset. Diving in with both feel all the time can cause you to burn out. #sagittariusproblems
So, about that writing and media stuff, here’s (some of) what I got up to February.
- The Self-Care Essential Equinox CEO Niki Leondakis Wants You To Prioritize
- Energizing Afternoon Snacks
- Cooking Light’s Dietitian On Crushing Your Kitchen Intimidation
- Hummusapien’s Alexis Joseph Talks Food Freedom and Finding Balance
- The Morning Routines Of Healthy Living Bloggers
- Easy Ways to Upgrade Your Oatmeal
- High-Protein, Gluten-Free Pan-Seared Scallops Recipe For Dinner
- This Tofu Scramble Is The Perfect Vegan Keto Breakfast
- The 5 Best Ways To Eat Away Your Magnesium Deficiency
- 8 Easy Ways To Add More Vegetarian Protein To Your Day
- 9 Keto Diet Snacks That Will Help You Lose Weight
- Kourtney Kardashian Drinks Apple Cider Vinegar Twice A Day—Here’s Why
This has been another installment of the Running with Spoons Thinking Out Loud link party, where randomness is the name of the game. Thanks to Amanda for hosting.
*** This post may contain affiliate links
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.