Wow, where did February go? I’ve been busy working with clients and on book stuff (did you see my post about how to write a book in 3 months?). I’m still not over the fact that I can finally talk about it—keeping that a secret was really hard! I also went to an amazing conference, and as part of a really fun event with Six Degrees Society, I also gave a talk on 2/20 on how nurturing your own health and wellness can help you thrive in your professional and personal life. I’ve also been working on other stuff behind the scenes that I’m excited to share with you soon.
To keep myself fueled, I’ve also been eating lots of my favorite brain foods like eggs and green veggies. If you follow me on social media then you’ve likely seen a lot of bowls like this:
As I do at the end of every month, today I’m sharing a look at some recent publications and media appearances.
February 2019 Media
- GEM Founder Sara Cullen On Fostering A Positive Mindset Around Wellness
- ClassPass Founder Payal Kadakia Spills On Fitting In Food And Fitness When You’re Crazy-Busy
- How Biohacking Your Cycle Can Help You Optimize Your Work Life
- How Apres Founder Darby Jackson Wants To Empower Women To Nourish Their Bodies
- Conference Survival Guide: Self-Care Basics To Save Your Sanity And Boost Your Energy
Quoted In :
- The Carnivore Diet: Here Are The Benefits & Risks Of Going Meat-Only
- Found: Gisele And Tom Brady’s Secret Vegan Protein Source
- The 9 Healthiest Fruits To Beat Inflammation, Lose Weight, And Boost Brain Health
- Is “Healthy” Dessert An Oxymoron?
- How To Make Your Hair Thicker, Naturally, According To Stylists And Nutritionists
- These Foods Are The Secret To Combating Dry Winter Skin
Well + Good
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.