Good morning! Hope you’re having a great weekend so far! I spent part of yesterday in New Jersey getting my spots checked (gotta love being prone to skin cancer) and having lunch with my family before heading back to NYC to clean, pack, and make sure I’d taken care of all my Christmas shopping.
At one point, my grandfather randomly told me that one day I’ll have his $85 pillow, and then he started talking about how funny Craig Ferguson is. To quote my mother, “I love wine at lunch.” What can I say? There are worse ways to start a five-day weekend.
For some reason (exhaustion?), I’m feeling a little ambivalent about the holidays this year (there, I said it), but I intend to enjoy the company of those around me. A little yoga goes a long way in making that possible. Last week, I made a new self-indulgent yoga playlist—hope you enjoy it 🙂
- Blowin’ in the Wind—Bob Dylan
- White Winter Hymnal—Fleet Foxes
- Chinese Translation—M. Ward
- To Be Alone With You—Sufjan Stevens
- While You Were Sleeping—Elvis Perkins
- You And Me—Neil Young
- Sad-Eyed Lady of the Lowlands—Bob Dylan
- The Only Living Boy In New York—Simon & Garfunkel
- Concerning the UFO Sighting—Sufjan Stevens
- The Shrine/An Argument—Fleet Foxes
- Goin’ To Acapulco—Jim James & Calexico
- Do You Realize?–The Flaming Lips
- I Wonder—Rodriguez
- Sea Of Love—Cat Power
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.