Happy Monday! And to those of you who are observing Memorial Day, I hope it’s a good one. This is the first year in quite a few that I am in New York for the holiday and I’m looking forward to a taste of that quiet vibe we get in the summer when people clear out for vacation. I’m going to be traveling myself a lot in the coming months, so it’s been nice to slow down and catch my breath for a few days while I enjoy my own city.
May has been another very full month, but I feel so lucky that I’ve been able to spend my days on work and projects that feed my soul and to make time for my favorite humans. There were so many days this month where I fell into bed exhausted at night but really excited. The one thing that has been tough, though, is wishing I could share that excitement with my dad. Sometimes I imagine us talking about it on one of our afternoon phone calls, and thinking about what his reaction would be or what he would say have brought me a lot of comfort in those challenging moments.
No wonder I felt like month flew by! In addition to working with my coaching clients and creating content for the outlets I write for, I was also working on book edits and starting some exciting new projects I can’t wait to tell you about! And thank you so, so much for your support and encouragement around the launch of my podcast. We have some amazing guests coming your way this summer. To get caught up on recent episodes, check it out on Libsyn or Spotify.
As I do every month, today on the blog I’m sharing a look at some recent publications and media appearances.
May 2019 Media
The Michelin Guide
Delivering Miracles Podcast
Now Is Your Time Podcast
- The Cheapest Cuts Of Meat To Buy Organic
- This Is The Healthiest Thing To Drink In The Morning, According To Docs
- The Mantra That Helped One RD Ditch The Scarcity Mantra And Attract Financial Abundance
- The Best Blood Sugar-Balancing Desserts, According To Top Wellness Experts
- Would You Eat An Entire Orange (Rind And All) To Alleviate Constipation?
Well + Good:
- How To Tell Yams And Sweet Potatoes Apart—Because You Know You’ve Been Wondering
- Here’s How To Eat Healthy At Taco Bell, According To Nutritionists
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.