It feels weird to say that I’ve been busy, but I’m grateful to have had rewarding projects, podcast interviews, and clients during this pandemic. I was also hard at work for a big chunk of this month preparing for the launch of my new 8-week course, Simplify to Strengthen Your Stress Management approach. Today is the last day to sign up, so snag your spot if you want to get a handle on your stress this summer. We kick off next Monday, June 8th—so exciting!
As I do every month, today I’m sharing a round-up of some of my recent publications and media appearances.
May 2020 Media
- Freshly Launches New B2B Program To Help Companies Offer Employee Meals To Remote And Essential Workers
- The Best Sourdough Bread Recipe For Beginners
- This Simple, Healthy Chicken Noodle Soup Is The Soothing Meal
- Make A Healthy And Simple Margarita Using This Easy Formula
- 18 Foods To Add To Your Diet When You Start To Feel Bloated
- What Is The Lazy Keto Diet?
- The 10 Healthiest Types of Cheese, According To A Dietitian
- Yes, It’s Totally Safe To Eat Carrot Greens —And Five Recipes
- Healthy Summer Cocktails From Nutritionists and Food Experts
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.