Happy Monday. How was your weekend? Hope you guys enjoyed Rachel’s guest post the other day. I’ve got a few more awesome guest posts coming your way this week, so stay tuned. But first—a recipe!
I made this a few weekend ago while dow at the Jersey Shore with some family. It was great to enjoy after a morning walk with my mom and Eli. You could totally make this for lunch or dinner instead of weird-breakfast, but that’s what I love about this—you can enjoy any time of day !
- 1 red tomato, chopped
- 1 yellow tomato, chopped
- 1 15-oz can white beans
- 5 oz baby spinach
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 4 eggs, fried, poached, or boiled
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Combine all ingredients except eggs and feta in a large bowl. Toss well
- Divide between 4 bowls. Top each with an egg.
- Sprinkle feta on top if desired.
Do you like non-traditional breakfast foods in the morning?
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.