Easy and delicious. Put these on your list for fall-into-winter desserts. They’re small but full of flavor—the perfect way to end a nice meal.
- 4 plums
- 2 tbsp orange jucie
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice plums in half, remove pits.
- In a small bowl, toss with juice.
- Place on baking sheet, cut side up, and sprinkle each half with sugar.
- Roast until sugars on top start to caramelize—about 20-30 minutes.
- Serve warm, preferably with vanilla ice cream.
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.