In the summer months, the last thing most of us want to do is slave over a hot stove or oven. I get a lot of use out of my slow-cooker in the warm weather because all I have to do is put the ingredients in and step away. This garlic lemon chicken is great for salads, pasta dishes, stir-fries, or even sandwiches.
Slow-Cooker Garlic Lemon Chicken
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic or 3 cloves, finely minced
- the juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or ½ tablespoon dried
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast or thighs
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients.
- Pour some of the liquid into the bottom of slow-cooker.
- Place chicken in slow-cooker and cover with the rest of the liquid.
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours.
What are some of your go-to cooking tools in the summer?
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.