Do you ever just get so tired you feel like a raging idiot?
In the past few weeks since starting my new job, I’ve done some funny sh!t:
- walked smack into a wall while getting ready for bed—so hard I had a bruise for a whole week. Totally sober, might I add, just not wearing my glasses in the dark. If I had a ring on the “taken” finger, I’d probably have gotten pulled aside at work and asked if things were okay at home.
- ordered some chia seeds and had them shipped to my old address
- wrote “2017” for the date. Um…
- made a recipe I should have known I wouldn’t love—the recipe itself is actually an awesome easy dinner idea, but I was so out of it, I forgot that I am not a fan at all of Laughing Cow wedges—they make me feel like I’d been tricked into eating “diet food.”
- almost wrote a tube feed order for 1000 ml/hr instead of 100. Whoops.
- forgot to take off my bra for a massage. The massage therapist actually unhooked it for me when I was lying face-down and helped me out of it. It was both cute and weird.
And to think I have a f***ing Masters degree now…
Do you do stupid and/or weird stuff when you’re tired?
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.