Yikes. I just said “Sunday Funday.” Who am I? Someone who occasionally uses “Sunday Funday” as a blog post title, I suppose. Anyway, though I’ve been tying up a lot of loose ends and getting ready for some big changes that come with a new schedule, I’ve been trying to make the most of my last few weeks being able to set my own hours and declare weeknights honorary Saturdays.
Last Sunday was one of those “clean out the fridge” and get stuff done days. I put in a lot of work during the daytime so I could go see a late movie. Was anyone else not really scared by The Shining? I don’t know how I’d gone so long without seeing it, but I’m glad I finally got to cross that off the list. It was also nice to be able to go out for a bite after the film instead of going right home. Sure, I was tired the next day because my crazy morning people genes woke me up bright & early despite an eye mask, but hey.
- Breakfast: Green pancakes
- Lunch: Giant salad, toast with hummus & eggplant
- Snack: yogurt with cereal and berries
- Dinner: hummus, goat cheese, & veggie quesadilla, more salad( need to use up those greens)
- Snack/2nd Dinner: (unpictured) Vegetable dumpling soup at 1 a.m.—why not?
What was the last movie you saw in theaters? Last late-night bite?
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.