The middle of the week always seems to come so quickly. That means it’s What I Ate Wednesday yet again. I can’t believe I’m almost at the 100th week! As always, thanks to Jenn for hosting the weekly link party. To see more WIAW from other bloggers, visit Peas & Crayons.
I’ve been trying to keep myself on a schedule as I juggle work, studying, school, and other stuff. At the same time, though, I keep reminding myself to slow down a little when I can and enjoy having a more flexible schedule, since I’m not sure how long it will last. I feel like I’ve been saying this a lot lately…Either way, it was great to meet up with one of my fellow interns for coffee and catch up!
Here’s what I ate as I attempted to get back to the grind…
- Breakfast: Oats with ground flax, grated zucchini, baby spinach, and lots of garlic and ginger. I added hummus on top.
- Lunch: Leftover (cheeseless) veggie pizza with tahini drizzled on top. It also had falafel on top—I never knew this combination existed, but I’m a fan. I had a salad on the side.
- Snack: Greek yogurt with berries and cereal—what else is new?
- Dinner: Lentil & ham soup my mom made with the last of the spinach mixed in; toast with hummus & roasted eggplant
- Snack: (unpictured) sliced banana with cinnamon
What kind of pizza do you like?
Hungry for more?
Subscribe to get the latest nutrition information, self-care strategies, and healthy living tips delivered right to your inbox.